We are now known as EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
We will continue to provide opportunities for children to participate in play and inquiry based programs and support parents and caregivers. Families and caregivers will continue to find support, advice, make personal connections and access resources.
Children and families have access to a safe and welcoming environment with qualified professionals and quality services free of charge.
These services include;
Engaging Parents and Caregivers
- Information sharing and conversations about child development, parenting, nutrition, play and inquiry-based learning, and other topics
- Pre and postnatal support programs
Supporting Early Learning and Development
- Fun activities and programs for children and families that encourage children to be curious, explore and play
Making Connections for Families
- Offering support to parents and caregivers by responding to concerns about their child's development and connecting them to additional supports for primary care or other regulated health professionals.
- Sharing information about other family services such as public health, education, child care and child welfare.
- Providing information about programs and services available for the whole family beyond the early years.