North Star Toy Lending Library/North Star Family Resource Centre/EarlyON Child and Family Centre is a place where families and caregivers are supported while raising their children ages zero to twelve. The well-being of the whole child, families and caregivers is of primary importance.
- We offer everyone who attends the centre, whether they are staff, parents, children, caregivers, practitioners, a place where they feel a sense of belonging.
- We offer a safe and secure environment not only physically but where parents, caregivers, feel they can trust the centre to be a place where confidentiality is practiced.
- We offer an environment that will encourage children to reach their full potential by providing meaningful programming that is developed by observing them.
- We encourage creativity, experimentation, meaningful explorations as children learn through play.
- We offer programming developed by observing, inquiring what are the families, parents, children, as individuals’ needs pertaining to child development, parenting, nutrition, play and inquiry-based learning.
- We believe parents are their children’s first teachers. We provide them with the tools needed to empower them.
- We provide learning opportunities as we value a high quality of programs.
- We believe there is always something new to learn.