EarlyOn centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential. with:
- Programs designed especially for children up to six years old
- Play-based learning experiences that are fun and engaging - such as painting, drawing, building, creating, reading, storytelling, singing and much more.
- Advice from professionals trained in early childhood development
- Information or referrals to specialized programs and services within the community
- Opportunity to meet and make connections with families with young children