Nobody's Perfect is a program where parents can:
- MEET with other parents of young children (ages 0-5)
- SHARE questions or concerns are idea about being a parent
- LEARN about child development, safety, health and behaviour
- TALK about real-life parenting experiences
- WORK together with the support of a trained facilitator
- DISCOVER ways of positive parenting
Please check the event calendar for upcoming events and activities. Please call (705) 848-6669 to register. Supper included, no childcare available.